Aller au contenu
- Baccalaureate in sciences series in 1972
- Medical Studies at the Faculty of Medicine Xavier Bichat Paris VII
TITLES & DIPLOMAS
- Thesis: atypical intestinal yersiniosis – Director Pr M CERF, President Pr S BONFILS , Faculty of Medicine X BICHAT May 1980
- University-Hospital assistant from 1st October 1982 until 1st October 1984 – Digestive Physiology – UER of Medicine, University North Paris and Jean Verdier Hospital.
- C.E.S of General Physiology 6 July 1983 Faculty of Medicine Paris V René DESCARTES
- Specialist in gastroenterology, January 1985
- Full-time attaché to Paris Hospitals from June 1980 to September 1982.
- Attaché to Hospitals since 1984.
- Attaché – consultant to the Hospitals of Paris since 1993.
- Creation of Digestive Motility laboratories for the following Hospitals: Bichat 1976, Trousseau 1979, Beaujon 1980, Jean Verdier 1979, Bretonneau 1981, R Debré 1994.
- Participation in the development of Digestive Motility laboratories for Laennec and Georges Pompidou hospitals.
- Principal Army doctor (reserve) since October 1992 Rochambeau Groups, 302 SR, 2° Regiment of Command and Support, 2° Armored Division.
- Gastroentrologist 31 Avenue de la Bourdonnais Paris.
- Ex-member of the European Research of Gastro-Intestinal Motility Society.
- Ex-member of the French Pediatrics Research Society.
- Ex-member of the French National Gastroenterology Society.
- Ex-member of the French Colo-Procology Society.
- Ex-member of the French Digestive Endoscopy Society.
- Member (founder) of the French Digestive Motility Club.
- Member of the Francophone Pediatrics Gastroenterology and Nutrition Group.
- Ex-secretary of the Digestive System Exploration in Children Research Group.
- Ex Parisian member of the Club de Réflexion des Cabinets de Groupe en Gastroentérologie (CREGG).
- Ex-president of the Digestive Motility Commission of the CREGG.
- Member of the City Sciences Academy of New York USA.
- Member of the scientific committee of the Groupe Français de Neuro-Gastroenterologie.
- Member of the European Society of Neurogastroenterology & Motility
- 1976 development of the esophageal manometry.
- 1976 development of the anal manometry.
- 1977-1978 development of the pH-metry.
- 1979-1981 development of the ambulatory 24 hours pH metry.
- 1979-1980 development of the small intestinal manometry and EMG for children.
- 1980-1981 development of the electromyography of the small intestine for children.
- 1980-1982 development of the perineal electromyography.
- 1981-2005 development of the anal sphincter reeducation technique.
- 2002-2005 development of the high definition manometry.
- 2002-2005 development of the esophagus impedancemetry.